Monday, January 12, 2009

Knocking Out Night Feedings

So last night, we went from three night feedings down to two! It was awesome! I fed Isaac around 11:30pm, then went back to bed. I woke up around 4:30am and heard Isaac making a few light noises in the next room. I figured he was awake and wanting food so I went in to get him... he was still asleep! I got him up anyway to change him and feed him. After being fed, I put him back to bed. He cried in his crib for a while because he was so tired but didn't want to fall asleep (he's starting to do that now). Now he's back asleep and got through the night with only 2 feedings! I feel so rested... well, kinda. Either way, he dropped a feeding... lets hope he keeps it that way for a while!

No comments: