Anyway, I knew he was getting tall and thinning out, but I wasn't aware of to what extent. We were also hoping he was growing into his head... those hopes and dreams came to a crashing halt when they measured and gave us Isaac's percentiles:
Weight: 23 lb. 15 3/4 oz. (42%)
Length: 32 1/4 in. (81%)
Head: 19 5/8 in. (98%!!!)
So he's going to be built like his daddy for sure. Long and lean with the big Sinak head. I don't want to hear anyone making fun of his giant head though because he needs it to house his giant brain. This kid is smart, nobody can argue that.
If you're worried that we're not feeding him enough and that's why his weight is down, think again. This child eats almost as much as I do which is crazy! He gets plenty of nutrients, he just have the high metabolic genes from both Luke and myself. Poor kid... he's going to have a hard time keeping weight on. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment